Monday, August 23, 2010

TODAY WAS IT!!!!!

The very FIRST day of HYGIENE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
It was not as scary as I imagined.
I have major anxiety about going back to school. 
I am scared to death of forgetting to do something I am supposed to. (Like my homework) haha
I don't know what I would have done without Amanda there. We are loners. haha But I will make friends I am sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am excited to get into it all and I already CAN'T WAIT TO BE DONE!!!!!!!! :)

I did make myself a nice little workspace down in the basement! I found a great desk, painted it robins egg blue and got a cute chair that I painted white, and decorated it in DARLING little decorations!!!! OH! And I recovered my lamp shade with my new FAVORITE FABRIC IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get out my camera cord, so tonight is not the night, but PICTURES TO COME!!!!!!!!!!

Much Love!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! I am excited for you! I know that feeling of being ready to be done already haha. I start my 2nd semester in a week and a half. I am nervous all over again! Good luck! you'll do amazing! I know it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Its already come and gone! Hope you had an awesome day. I want to see your new lamp I am in the mood for some refurb projects and need inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails