-We went to San Diego with Cade's family over the 4th of july. It was wonderful! I thought having 40 people in one beach house was going to be enough to kill me right then and there, but I was wrong!!! It didn't seem over crowded to me at all! We were right on the beach and besides the fact that it never even hit 70 degrees, We had a great time!!! I have pictures, but I put them on my external harddrive and now I don't want to find them to post. Next time I have pictures to post, I will do it before I transfer them away into my little black box!!
-I start school 3 weeks from today!!! HOLY MOLY!! I never thought the day would come that I would actually be in the Hygiene program and on my way to doing what I really want to do. I am so excited, but SO SCARED at the same time!!!!!!! I am quitting my jobs in less than 2 weeks and my replacements are all hired and training!! I am scared to leave Dr. Jeppson's office. They are like family to me and it just won't be the same not seeing them every day! I have already told him that I plan on doing my homework there every afternoon to keep myself sane! haha
-I am so excited that Amanda and I have each other in the program! She is such a great friend and she is such a smarty! We have been so glad since we both got in that we will have a study buddy and that we have a friend to go through the next 2 years with!
-I am going to go up to Salt Lake this weekend to see my mom one more time before school starts!! The next time I think that will happen won't be until Late December!! That is such a long time, hope I can make it! ;)
-My stack of books on my counter is a little overwhelming. 9 text books staring at you is enough to make you cringe. 19 credits this semester. Here we go!!
WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE TIME TO PAINT AND DO PROJECTS. What if I go INSANE!!!!!? Will you all still love me?
-Sara is finding out what her baby is soon! I cant wait! I keep walking past all the little baby clothes and I wish so badly I knew what she was having! I guess it is a good thing because I think I could be a little obsessed and go a little overboard with stuff for little baby McArthur! haha LOVE YOU SAR!
I think this is it for now!! I WILL BE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! haha
3 comments:
You'll survive that first semester! You are gonna do GREAT (like always!) I miss you guys! My first semester is almost done... finals start next week! AH! Have a good relaxing time before school starts! Let me know if you want me to send you a care package!
OMG you guys have been busy and it is getting busier and busier! I can't wait to find out what I am having either! I have a Dr. apt next Friday and then one schedule two weeks after that so we will know in a month! EEK! I can't believe it!
You are going to be great at school and it will be so helpful to have a friend in the program to go through it with you! Have fun on your vacation before you start your 19 credit semester! I can't wait to celebrate you for achieving the Golden Scale! (That's the right award name right ;) Love ya!
ahh school is seriously coming way too soon! I have mixed feelings about it right now lol I am excited, but freaked out too!
I am so glad we are friends :) and I so agree, i'm so happy I know someone to make it through the next two years with, and pretty sure we might need to keep each other sane! I don't know how I am going to do with no work and ALL school! Don't hate me if I go crazy k? haha
Post a Comment