When I worked at Diamond Ranch Academy, I loved to teach the girls things that would help them be happy in life. One day I did a lesson on remembering the little things you do that can bring simple happiness. I had each girl write their own "mantra". The lesson was great. One night when I was working before I taught this lesson, I sat up in the dark until 3 in the morning doing exactly what I was going to have them do. I wrote 2 whole pages in my Quote book, and I read my mantra often. It is nice to have something I can look back at that can help me to remember the simple pleasures in life. I would recommend this to anyone! It's amazing what a difference it can make in your life!
Accept, don't expect; exercise; live on less; love more; free your heart and your man to persue the paths both treasure; listen within; share yourself; take new roads home; cry when it hurts; laugh in the mirror; dance; reflect on old relationships and risk new ones; contribute your innate gifts; taste your food; discover new passions; lift another soul; plot a new course; fall down and get back up again; remember who you are; create traditions; stay warm; like yourself just because you breathe; balance your life; focus your commitments; serve others; clean your motives; be a hero; say you're sorry; don't judge others; take a vacation; SMILE; find the good in others; relax; stay positive; Love Yourself; laugh; don't be afraid to love; take chances; give up grudges; DrEaM; Don't Hate; call your mom; keep good words in your mouth and mind; don't sweat the small stuff; be kind; stay truthful; share your feelings; remember what's important; stay strong; take a long drive; share; color; have alone time; find hidden treasures; watch nature; be optimistic; never envy; have children & enjoy; take pictures; tell stories; sleep in; BE HAPPY; breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment