GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Attatched but still single...
B - Best Friend: Cade and Emily
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Jewelry
F - Favorite Color: Red and Pink!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
I - Indulgence(s): Food and swimsuits
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: No kids yet! But someday for sure
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: Not yet!
N - Number of Siblings: 2-brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Being lonely and bugs!
Q - Quotes: Talk is cheap.
R -Reason to smile: Because I'm happy!
S - Season: Summer and fall
T - Tag Three Friends: Everyone!
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm a major sleep talker.
V - Very favorite Store: Target
W - Worst habit: Picking at my fingernails
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: um...
Y - Your favorite food: Egg Sandwiches right now.
Z - Zodiac: Gemini
No comments:
Post a Comment