Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fill in the Blank! (TRAVEL)

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     Costa Rica and Southern France   . (HARD TO CHOOSE!)

2.    Australia    is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     SLEEPING      .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     a book or magazine    ,    Comfy clothes   and     a yummy treat!   

5.  My favorite travel companion is   Cade Neumann!   Hopefully we can travel more in the future.. haven't done it much together yet!

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    Getting held up by a bunch of thugs with my dad in a desserted section of the Metro in Paris  .

7.  The best  food I've ever tried while traveling is    The Pizza on the hidden beach in Costa Rica  .

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    Salt Lake or the East Coast   .


9.  I have been to   10  
states in the U.S.

10. I have been to _Prob around 20_ different countries.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails