Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving!!! We got to go to PD and it was so nice to get away for a few days, especially to spend time with my family! I MISS THEM ALWAYS! 

Things we are thankful for:
Family
I was so excited to see Nicholas for the first time in 11 months!!
Our house! (Soon to be bigger!!!!! We Hope!! ;) haha)
Our little Babies.... They are so sweet, We love them dearly!
The Gospel and the Temple
Cade's Job... Oh what we would do without it...
Friends
Our Cars
Our good Neighbors that love to watch out for us
Being in the DH program
Being 1/4 done with the DH Program!!!!!! haha
Our Parents that make sure we survive! :)
There are so many more, but LAST BUT NOT LEAST that I can think of...
EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love this post.. so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails