These are my 5 faves right now! (I am sure I have more!)
Trader Joe's Cherries! HEAVEN. This is a Clark Family Favorite.....
I am back to Diet Coke.... I went on a little rootbeer kick, but back to my true love.
I also went back to the trustee Studio Fix! I forgot how wonderful this powder is!
My new discovery!! Fix+! Spray it on your face after you have your powder, bronzer and blush on.... Takes away the "Powder look" and also fixes your makeup in place! LOVE IT!
Always had a problem with my eye liner rubbing onto the creases of my eyes. Yuck! No more thanks to ColorStay! (Thanks Kourtnie!)






2 comments:
I have been wanting to try that fix it spray I may have to just go get some! Lovely stuff glad you are back to the DC!
Its only $18! Go get some! I love it....
Post a Comment