This week, Cade and I went to Salt Lake! My BEAUTIFUL cousin Annie married her Scottish Sweetheart Mr. Raymo Hollowell! We were so excited that we could get work off and be able to be there for their wedding! This sealing was beautiful. It was so nice to go back and watch someone else get sealed and remember how we felt on OUR special day last year! Annie has been my best friend forever and I was so happy to be there for her on her day.
This is a picture of them at their wedding dinner. She looked so perfect. It was so great to see traditional Scottish wedding traditions. Her tartan looked so perfect on her dress. It was so fun to have Raymo's family and friends in town! It's too bad they couldn't stay forever!!!!!! We love Raymo so much and are so excited to have him as part of our family!
Annie- I love you dearly! You are amazing and such a great friend of mine. I hope everything goes exactly how you have always dreamed with Raymo! We wish we lived closer so we could see you more often! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!
We spent a couple days in SLC after the newly weds were off on their HM. We had a lot of fun with my aunt and my mommy! Got some sunshine while we were at it too!!
We went up to Logan for a couple days to visit Cade's mission companion Tymon, his wife Amanda and their sweet babe Landon!
We had so much fun that we forgot to take pictures!!!!!! DUH!
We went mini golfing TWICE. Way fun courses and then we went to a yummy BBQ restaurant. We love them and had such a blast with them! It was so fun to meet baby Landon and I hope we get to see them again before he is much bigger!!!!
Next adventure..... SAN DIEGO ON SATURDAY!!!


2 comments:
WOW! I want to see more pictures of her wedding because I haven't really seen a Scottish wedding but their clothes look so beautiful I need to see more! How fun that you guys were able to go see friends and family for the week. Hope you had a great time and have another great time in San Diego!
isnt it the best quote ever?! i read it & i was like put in to place, it made me want to be a better person! :) you can totally steal it!! thats what i did! ;)
Post a Comment