So, This year I decided that I hate Halloween. I hate spending money on a costume I am going to go to a stupid dance party in fr 10 minutes, get bored, take it off and head to Denny's....... SO THIS YEAR WE DID IT DIFFERENT!!!!!!
We had a really, really great Halloween. I DID dress up at work with Rachelle, Dr. Jeppson and Joan. only spent 5 bucks on my costume and didn't get bored of it!! (Pictures to come when I get them from Rachelle).
On halloween night we had our friends over, with NO costumes, ate pizza, carved pumpkins, played games, had rootbeer floats and watched a scary movie. SIMPLE and FUN!!!!!!! I don't hate Halloween so much... just the idea of it. BUT I DO love Halloween decorations!!!

1 comment:
OH! I miss you guys!! I miss hanging out with everyone! But mainly we miss you guys!! I hope everything is going good! Love you!
Post a Comment