Sunday, September 27, 2009


Today was Jessica's baby shower!! It was so cute! I have been dying to put the pictures of her present I made on here, but couldn't til after I gave it to her! So here they are!! 
(It's a D because she is naming her baby DrAkE)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda said...

okay seriously I was looking at your past blogs and you are so crafty! I love it...how do you think of this stuff?? you should make a craft blog so we can all experience your cute stuff! I need ideas, and how to do them!

Anonymous said...

ITS SO CUTE! You will have to make me one when ever I have a baby (so like three years from now :) Its so precious I love the bird!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I seriously LOVED this gift! It is hanging in his room now! How are you girly? we need to get together soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails