Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sun Valley, ID 2009


If you have never been to Sun Valley, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! We have been going almost every single summer since before I was born. This was the first time Cade has ever been and I was so excited to take him! All you do all week is lay by the pool, eat candy from the Chocolate Foundry, and do fun outdoor activities. When we got there I was really disappointed because I thought that this year is was way too cold to be at the pool. Well, it turned out to be PERFECT, and I got FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great. First sun we have gotten since our honeymoon. Much needed. We hung out with the family, played lots of games, went ice skating, hot tubbing, bike riding and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures that I have. My uncle has about a million I am sure, but here are the few that made it onto my mom's camera. 
Photobucket







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks so fun! I remember you always telling me about Sun Valley I am glad you guys had a good time and the weather was warm :)
Lots of Love,
Sara

Related Posts with Thumbnails