We went to Palm Desert, CA for our honeymoon! We stayed at my grandmas and had a total blast! We drove down the day after the wedding. It was so much fun to go on our first road trip as husband and wife! We just hung by the pool most of the time and caught some rays!
It was such a great trip all except for the day we spent going from Instacare to Instacare trying to find somebody that would accept my insurance. I wasn't about to pay 300 dollars for somebody to tell me I had a UTI when I ALREADY KNEW!!!!!!!!! It was a miserable day, but we finally found somebody that would give me medicine!
We spent one of our days at 6 Flags! I LOVE THAT PLACE! We had so much fun! I wish I had pictures, BUT I took a DEAD camera on our honeymoon so we only have a few that our new friend Gina took for us at the pool! haha (Which have to be posted when I have the CD that they are saved on!)
I loved having a vacation, and it was even better spending it with my new hubby!
1 comment:
The funny thing about honeymoons is that something ridiculous ALWAYS happens! Thats hilarious because I was in the ER with my stupid an entire day of our honeymoon too! Hope everything is healing well...my advice: take a cranberry pill every day and you will never have a UTI again! LOVE YA
-Sara
Post a Comment