The 24th was so much fun! We went out to good ol' Enterprise, Utah with Cade's family to spend some time at his grandparents house. We sat around and played games and ate yummy food and then headed to the rodeo! I love the rodeo! It was so funny to watch all of Cade's little nieces and nephews run around and try to catch the chickens! ha! The next night, Cade's dad donated their "Demon Chicken" (as the grandkids like to call it) to the chicken chase at the rodeo. That would have been a sight to see, as the Demon Chicken is known to attack small children! Hilarious.
2 comments:
Yea! I excited about your blog! I'm glad you had a good 24th. I would have loved to see the demon chicken! That is so funny!!!
You two are so cute...! You need to get married! ha
Post a Comment